Saturday, April 11, 2009

Flash Tutorial

I've been trying to up my knowledge on flash, as I'm still at a very basic level, and animation is one of the areas im most interested in. I've been working through the Adobe Classroom in a Book and the For Dummies guide (and my, what scintilating reading they are), and they've been kinda useful for picking a few things up here and there. I've been particularly interested in how to group sections of a character to animate them through a full range of movement, and I came across this lil tutorial on youtube.



This 6 minute vid is so much more useful and to the point than trawling through those fascinating tomes, definately put me in the right direction. Where would we be without youtube and people bored enough to sit down and make video tutorials?

No comments: